eat the salt

RSS
tumblr
twitter


July 27, 2011

Cillian Murphy

When Ami and I are browsing Facebook and Google imaging different celebrities, girl-ing out, I realize that I have a very short, nearly nonexistent, list of actors/celebz that I like. A while ago I posted about Jennifer Connelly and how I find her intriguing and glorious, and I recently remembered that - hey! Cillian Murphy is, too. My love for intense dark-haired people with light eyes lives on. (If you know me, you know I have a bit of a preconceived 'ehh' with blondes.) Many think he's creepy, but maybe/definitely that's part of the appeal.










The red beard!


His demeanor in many interviews isn't particularly appealing, but I just attribute that to his apparent discomfort with the celebrity circuit (or so says Wikipedia...). He's fine in this one below, though it cracks me up how he's 100% hunched in the first minute.



I just watched Peacock. Amazing acting (disappointing end) - watch this rehearsal scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment