eat the salt

RSS
tumblr
twitter


February 12, 2011

J-Con

I can't say I'm an avid movie-watcher...if you mention an actress, I most likely will not know who he/she is, and if you mention a movie, I have probably not seen it, fallen asleep halfway through it, or seen it and can't remember how it goes. That being said, I don't know how the actress Jennifer Connelly is viewed by the masses/what kind of roles she usually goes for, so if it's like I'm praising the Linkin Park of acting, just don't mind me.

I've only seen her in Requiem for a Dream (one of the view movies I've watched repeatedly), in which I think her performance was great, so as far as I know, she's very talented. Let me cut to the chase, though, and say that I love her vibe and could see her wearing my clothes (designs*~). I mean, they're not her style at all, but I like to envision my clothes being worn by women with her kind of strong, natural beauty. +brunettes with strong brows.



Here's an interview.



Glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment