eat the salt

RSS
tumblr
twitter


June 27, 2011

Screenshot Saturdays

Okay, so maybe it's not Saturday (MAYBE), but now is as good a time as ever to post little tidbits I've saved that put a smile on my face. Nothing art or fashion-related. I am posting more for personal purposes, as I can't imagine anyone else will find this interesting (as usual).




Facebook face detection caught me off guard.




"dog children"
(via some blog)




"My secret shame. I hate myself."
(a pizza review)




Just because I love Patrick Cassels (right).
(via College Humor)




I'm not usually a huge fan of little kids...but man is this kid precious! Here is the little aspiring chef watching intently as Curtis Stone chops up some chocolate.
(via Netflix)



I was watching some basic AdobeTV tutorials... Got a little grossed out by this weird hairy model.




"Strippers do nothing for me. I like a strong, salt-of-the-earth, self-possessed woman at the top of her field -- your Steffi Graffs, your Sheryl Swoopeses. But I will take a free breakfast buffet any time, any place." - Ron Swanson
(via Netflix)




Scott from Scott's Pizza Tours. Love this guy!
(via Scott's journal)




This woman on Take Home Chef is my ideal wife in another life (in which I would be a white conservative middle-aged man).
(via Netflix)




"Personally, it reminds me of a pencil dick! ... (ugh)."
(some review on Yelp)




Children?
Trying out the Spry menu bar in Dreamweaver.




"Sad Adam. ....SAdam." - Adam from Serious Eats trying Domino's pizza with an odd combination of several toppings...and not lovin' it.
(via Serious Eats)




Hm, okay. Maybe I should stop here, seeing as I've now revealed that I visit pizza blogs far too often, save an unhealthy amount of pizza photos...and take screenshots of said photos at 3:00AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment