eat the salt

RSS
tumblr
twitter


July 1, 2011

Date with Myself: Jamie Oliver's Spaghetti + Meatballs Recipe

I've been watching Jamie Oliver's Oliver's Twist and decided to try out his recipe for meatballs tonight (featured in season 1 episode 4).



Not hungry yet? If that photo didn't whet your appetite, maybe this one will:



Still no? Alright, I give up. (I like how I write as though I have an audience.)



All in all, I'd give the meatballs a four out of five. Quite good! A bit too much rosemary for my liking. They also weren't quite salty enough for my taste, which was probably due to my underestimation of what a "good pinch of salt" is. Otherwise, the tomato sauce was 'spot on', and who can fuck up spaghetti, really. I will definitely make this again with some tweaks.

Good thing I liked this, since I'll be eating it for the next hundred days trying to eat it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment